日期：2020-03-26 发布人： 来源： 阅读量：
Everyone who is engaged in interpretation can't do without taking notes. As the saying goes, "good memory is better than bad writing". In order to ensure the accuracy of translation, notes are indispensable. What should we pay attention to when sharing notes for interpretation?
1. Write less and stroke more. Dashes are faster than words. Line image, equivalent to the "semi-finished product" of translation, helps the translator to read notes and export the translation. Lines should be used as much as possible in two situations: action and dynamic words and sentences. For example, the rising slash represents "development", "increase", "progress", "further"; the falling slash represents "decrease", "decline", "deterioration", etc. A word or sentence indicating cause or effect. For example, use a line to represent "because / so", " After that Before "to reflect the relationship between the top and bottom before and after.
2、少字多意。养成一个词的笔记不超过一个字的习惯。中文里有大量的词汇是由两个，或两个以上的字组成。只要看到其中一个，你的短期记忆就应该能够补齐其余的字。不必多写。比如，"中国"最多写个"中"。"北京"最多写个"北"。英文词也同理处理。"politics" 最多写"poli"，"government"最多写"gov"，等等。另外，需要培养以笔记与记忆互动;看到一个字能说出几个字，甚至一串词的能力。在有上下文的情况下，这不难。比如，谈中国的近况，听到"改革，开放"记一个"改"字，不难从短期记忆中说出原文。听到"British Prime Minister Tony Blair"，记"PM"，也同样能说出原文。
2. Less words, more meanings. Form the habit of taking notes of no more than one word. There are a lot of words in Chinese which are composed of two or more words. As long as you see one of them, your short-term memory should be able to fill in the rest of the words. No need to write more. For example, "China" is written with "China" at most. "Beijing" has at most one "North". The same is true of English words. "Politics" means "poli" at most, "government" means "gov" at most, etc. In addition, we need to develop the ability to take notes and interact with memory; to see a word can say several words, or even a string of words. It's not hard when there's a context. For example, when talking about the recent situation in China, it is not difficult to say the original text from the short-term memory when hearing the word "reform and opening up". When you hear "British Prime Minister Tony Blair" and remember "PM", you can also say the original.
3. Less lines and more fingers. A small group of general lines / markings. Otherwise, in addition to the Chinese and English that you are originally familiar with, you will make up a set of text codes that you are not familiar with, which will lead to the situation that you need to think about which symbol to use, which is the opposite.
4. Less horizontal and more vertical. The ladder structure from top to bottom shall be adopted for recording, and the horizontal record of normal writing shall be used as less as possible. The ladder structure vividly reflects the logical structure of the context, simplifies the thinking process of the translator and facilitates the translation.
5. Write fast. We must develop our own Chinese character fast writing system. Interpretation notes are read by oneself, and only need a few minutes to understand. When the stroke of many Chinese characters is reduced, it does not affect the confirmation. What I'm talking about here is not scribble, but in addition to the fact that actual interpretation often has to scribble, take some time to ponder over the words commonly used in practice or interpretation work, and see how to reduce strokes, or straighten out strokes, and make words.
6. Clear end. In interpretation, the speaker says a paragraph, stops and asks the interpreter to translate a paragraph, and then continues. In this way, there must be a clear line between the last paragraph and the next. The ending point of the last translation becomes the starting point of the next translation. The importance is that if the notes start from 1 / 3 of the book, the next paragraph may be written on 2-3 pages. When turning back to interpretation, the eye cannot determine which line is on the page, or the symbol is the starting point of the translation. So it needs to be marked.