日期：2020-04-13 发布人： 来源： 阅读量：
If you want to do a good job in Japanese, you need to have a certain understanding of Japanese, so as to ensure the smooth work of Japanese. What are the characteristics of Japanese translation shared by Shangyu translation company today?
1. Japanese relies on the adhesion of auxiliary words or auxiliary verbs to express the function of each word in a sentence. Therefore, to learn Japanese well, it is very important to master the usage of auxiliary words and auxiliary verbs.
2. Japanese vocabulary is divided into two categories: real words and function words. Real words are words that represent certain semantic concepts and can be used as sentence components or core parts of sentence components. Function words are words that do not represent semantic concepts and can not be used as sentence components alone, but can only be attached to real words to play a variety of grammatical roles or add a certain meaning.
3. Although Japanese verbs, adjectives, adjectives and auxiliary verbs have ending changes, they are not affected by gender, number and case like English.
4. Japanese nouns, numerals and pronouns have no change in sex, number and case. The components of nouns in sentences need to be represented by auxiliary words.
5. The subject or theme of Japanese is generally at the beginning of the sentence, the predicate at the end of the sentence, and other components in the middle. That is to say, the general word order of Japanese is: subject (-- complement) -- object -- predicate. The modifiers (including elements equivalent to Chinese attributes or adverbials, etc.) precede the modifiers.
6. Most of the components in Japanese sentences are not in strict order and can be placed flexibly. Some of them can often be omitted.
7. Japanese has quite complex and important honorifics.
8. Japanese can be divided into styles, mainly including respect style and simplified style. Respect style can be divided into several types. Because of the differences in gender, age, region, occupation, identity, social status and the situation, people use different levels of specific language.
9. Japanese tone belongs to high and low type. The tone changes between kana and kana. Each pseudonym represents a phonogram.