日期：2019-11-21 发布人： 来源： 阅读量：
Simultaneous interpretation should be edited and sorted out to the speaker's speech, otherwise it will affect the audience's correct understanding. What basic matters should be paid attention to when sharing simultaneous interpretation?
1. Translators should keep in mind that they should keep a proper distance from the microphone at all times during the translation process of the conference. Only in this way can the audience feel comfortable.
2. When translating, the translator's tone should be stable, not high or low.
3. The speed of the interpreter's speech should be kept at a certain distance from that of the speaker, and should not be closely followed. The usual way is to keep about half a sentence. Experienced simultaneous interpreters are generally about one sentence slower than speakers.
4. When the speaker enumerates proper nouns such as statistics or country names, the interpreter should keep up with the speaker's speed and keep a minimum distance. It is common to keep a number or a proper noun at a distance.
5. When a bad sentence gets stuck, the best way for an interpreter is to jump over it, and don't affect the translation below because he doesn't listen to Cui.
6. If a word or a phrase cannot be translated or an accurate translation method cannot be found for a while, do not delay. You can find a similar word or phrase and translate it quickly by changing the translation method.
7. In the process of simultaneous interpretation, it is often difficult for the interpreter to make a decision between "accuracy", "accessibility" and "elegance" and to fall into a dilemma. In this case, no matter what the result is, the translator should put "accuracy" first.
8. Compared with continuous translation, simultaneous interpretation should avoid falsification. We should keep a high vigilance to those words with similar shapes and different meanings. Especially in high tension, exhausted, more careful, must not be mixed.