日期：2019-11-28 发布人： 来源： 阅读量：
The scope of thesis translation is very wide. Thesis translation is not only the conversion between languages, but also needs to have a certain understanding of the field involved in the thesis. What methods are commonly used in thesis translation shared by Shangyu certificate translation company today?
1. Add translation method to translate the thesis. According to the different ways of thinking, language habits and expressions of English and Chinese, the added translation method refers to adding some words, short sentences or sentences to the translation so as to express the meaning of the original more accurately. This method is mostly used in the translation of papers from Chinese to English. By adding translation, one can ensure the integrity of the grammatical structure of the translation, and the other can ensure the clarity of the meaning of the translation.
2. Adopt the method of province translation to translate the thesis. Saving translation method is a kind of paper translation method corresponding to adding translation method, that is, deleting words that do not conform to the thinking habits, language habits and expression ways of the target language, so as to avoid the translation redundancy.
3. Translation of the thesis is carried out by the method of transformation. Conversion method: refers to the conversion of parts of speech, sentence patterns and voice in the original sentence in order to make the translation conform to the expression, methods and habits of the target language.
4. Forward translation and reverse translation: these two translation methods are often used. The so-called correct translation refers to translating sentences into English according to the same word order or expression way as Chinese. The so-called reverse translation refers to the translation of sentences into English according to the reverse word order or expression.
5. Translation of the thesis is carried out by inversion. In Chinese, attribute modifiers and adverbial modifiers are often located before the modifier; in English, many modifiers are often located after the modifier, so the word order of the original text is often reversed in translation. The inversion method is usually used in English to Chinese translation, that is to say, the English long sentences should be exchanged before and after the customary expression in Chinese. According to the idea group or all inversion, the principle is to make the Chinese translation sentence arrangement conform to the general logical order of modern Chinese logical narration. Sometimes inversion is also used in Chinese-English translation.
6. Comprehensive method: it refers to the skills and methods of translating papers, such as conversion method, inversion method, addition method, saving method, splitting syntax, etc., which are based on the logical analysis and focused on the text when the paper cannot be translated with a certain translation skill alone.