日期：2020-02-16 发布人： 来源： 阅读量：
Interpretation is a common way in translation projects, and plays an important role in translation. What are the translation skills of interpretation shared by Shangyu translation company?
1. In English, prepositions are often used to express the meaning of actions. In Chinese translation, prepositions can be translated into verbs.
① In prepositional phrases, prepositions are often translated into verbs, while connective verbs are omitted.
② In prepositional phrases used as adverbials of purpose or cause, prepositions are sometimes translated into verbs.
③ In prepositional phrases used as adverbials of conditions, ways or methods, prepositions are sometimes translated into verbs.
④ When prepositional phrases are used as complements, prepositions are often translated into verbs.
2. Adding words is not out of nothing, but should be added appropriately according to the context, especially the meaning of the verbs or adjectives with prepositions. In many cases, there are no verbs or adjectives matching prepositions in a sentence. If the meaning cannot be expressed clearly according to the original structure, or even easy to be misunderstood, this requires adding words.
Therefore, it is an important means to know the habitual collocation of preposition and verb or adjective.
3. When prepositional phrases are used as attributives, they are often a simple form of attributive clauses. When prepositional phrases are used as adverbials, they are sometimes the abbreviated forms of adverbial clauses. Some prepositional phrases are simple forms of paratactic sentences. Therefore, in Chinese translation, some of them can be divided into sentences and translated separately.
① Translated into paratactic clauses.
② Translate into concession clause.
③ Translate into real or virtual conditional clauses.
④ Translate into reason clause.
⑤ Translate into the target clause.
(4) Untranslatable: untranslatable or omitted translation is to make the translation concise and conform to the Chinese standard on the premise of expressing the original content accurately, and it is not to omit some prepositions arbitrarily.
① Most English prepositions that represent time or place are not translated into Chinese if they appear at the beginning of a sentence.
② Some prepositions, such as for, from ), to (yes ), on Wait, can not translate.
③ Sometimes, prepositions expressing a certain aspect, scope or content related to the subject are not translated, and the object of preposition can be translated into Chinese subject.
④ Many of prepositional phrases are used as attributives in sentences. Of ( Often do not translate.
(5) Anti translation: in many cases, if some prepositional phrases are not written from the opposite side, the translation will not work, so it is necessary to translate them in reverse.